Monday, January 12, 2009

School Starting in like 8 hours??

Damn.. school going to start all over again. This upcoming week will probably proof to be a challenging week for me. This is because this week I got to prepare for my 3 admissions, JAE, DAE and SDAE. Damn! One of the venue that allows student to register is at MI, so I probably do it during break time. But using Singpass will need to wait for 6 hours before I can do the JAE.

Wishing all the juniors and friends later on, all the best! In like, 13 hours the result is gonna come out! I'm really tired of having repeating the reasons why I didn't re-take my O-Level math this year, is like I know people are just been nice and all asking, but I kind of like got really irritated after having repeating the reasons like what seems, hundredth time? Well, after I went to NYP's open house on the 8th (Thursday), I've a dread sense of deja vu, it suck, to end up in the same pathetic situation all over again! =(

Anyway, I've also been thinking when to withdraw from MI, because is like the schedule in MI is gonna be hectic soon, due to NAFA and common test, so it kind of make me reluctant to go back to school. But after some discussion with Cindy, I feel that she has a point, to decide whether I want to work for my advance a not, as is rather risky for me to withdraw now and I want to at least try to spent more time with my current classmates and friends, so I think I'll wait for my DAE and SDAE result first.. Which is like around mid-Feb I guess. JAE posting on the other hand will be out at the end of Jan. And I still have my A-Level Chinese Result to wait for.

Today I saw something that is unpleasant, well, I'm not even sure if I saw the right thing, anyway, moving on. I think I saw him on the same bus as me, with a girl. But not sure if is him a not.
I guess this week is probably be like hell, cuz is been a while since we've proper lesson in school, tomorrow probably they'll start with the principle's speech, what yes, what not and maybe uniform check. And many more.

I think I'll stop here, still haven't done preparing for tomorrow..

[Phrase of the Day: You can only make the mistake once, is enough to know well enough not to do it twice.]