Thursday, January 8, 2009

The New Year Resolution 2009 (Duh!)

Well, well, what's better than to start the year with this kind of post, lol, anyway, this week I've done a few more things, such as swimming, (is been a long time) well, with the aid of Fiona and Miao Ling! Was a bit surprise that I still remember some biology stuff. Anyway, was a bit down on luck, fell down the stairs today, yes, again! (The last time was the infamous leg sprain on Christmas morning) Kind of fell and hit my lower back, so will develop some nice burise later on. And need to go to NYP's open house later on. Still need to decide when to withdraw from M.I.. Damn..

Anyway, moving on, the resolution (that I'm convice half the time I'll forget to keep):
At a random order:

  • Get into the NYP Course (Hopefully): Diploma in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technology, JAE Code: C73

(or)

  • A new course, Diploma in Biologics and Process Technology, JAE Code: C49
  • A new wardrobe
  • More Manga collection
  • Make-over my room
  • Do part-time job to earn some money
  • Lose weight
  • Pick up a New Language

That's about it, I guess. Every year more or less the resolution is pretty much the same. (Cuz there were never done. =P)

Anyway, Miao Ling told me that this coming Monday, which is the 12th January also they day lesson resume in M.I. is the D-Day; Release of 2008/09 GCE O-Level Examination Results. So people (you know who) take note! Should be 2.00pm at your respective venue! All the Best! Don't worry anymore, just get over with it. And don't forget to submit your JAE application! =)

That's about it!

[Phrase of the Day: Sometime the greatest challenge is to turn to someone for help.]