Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moody =(

Life is indeed full of unexpected happenings, things that you feel aren't suppose to happen, happened all the time. I didn't expect myself to land in this kind of situation, in a limbo for the past year, yet nothing has changed.
MI SUCK!! BIG TIME!!
I just can't help but hope that I can turn back time, to a year ago. If only I know what to do, even if it means to cut corners. But in the end, nothing can be done now, is the fact, period. WHY ME?
I feel that's a hollowness in me, that's utterly overwhelming!
Sometime, in life, we'll fall and then rise again to just fall back down. Yet, we don't give up. We struggle and struggle. That's us. And we're pathetic!
I feel so helpless, pathetic, tired, suicidal, depressed, whatever!
So now, I'm facing yet another decision, and perhaps my final one in deciding where will I head in future. So, what's now? What's next?
I feel, a rage inside me, so powerful yet pathetic! What should I do? Where do I go? It's swallowing me..
[Phrase of the Day: We must learn to take everything in our stride.]