Monday, September 15, 2008

Another week gone, well, not exactly very peaceful though. Not to mention, I injured my toes. (The middle and fourth toe of my right feet) Don't ask me how I did it, I also want to know. All I know was walking towards my computer after a shower, without specs, not looking at where I walking, a stool in my way, and there you have it, two bloody toes.

The benefits, you get to wear slippers to school or two days! The down side, my toes bled for a long time, it's amazing how much a small wound can bleed. Whenever I change my plaster or show others the picture of it, you get those priceless look on their face. =p

And not to mention, new FullMetal Alchemist's anime CONFIRMED! After three years since it's movie, finally it came! (Some friends and I were guessing that they'll have a continuation) Heard that the news is on the cover of FMA Manga vol. 20, the latest vol, which is yet to be sold in S'pore.

One week more, or even lesser to the start of promo, the first paper GP and CL. Coincidentally. today is the last GP lecture for the year, that is really fast! I feel that I still have a lot to improve on GP. In the wake of promo, the momentum of class test is still steady coming. This few weeks, test is like a on and off thingy, it just kept coming.

Recently, went to visit Tenchi again, finally, after a month, finally had time to go there and check out the newest manag, I bought one book, "不良仔与眼镜妹" Vol 8



















"不良仔与眼镜妹" Vol 8

And last but not least, yesterday went to celebrate Mid-Autumn's Festival with Fiona, Miao Ling, Alwyn, Siew Keng, Cheris, De Ming, Yi Sheng, Ray and Chen Kiat.

Over at Alwyn house there that basketball court nearby void deck. Play a few rounds of number guessing complete with forfeit and some candles burnt, etc. At the end, reach home quite late, due to some minor issues.

Human relations are indeed a paradox, as it is undefined, beyond words, no single equations, theory, hypothesis or thesis can explain or fits this term well. People can go through extreme just to be heard, seen or notice. Or to be cared. Man can really be unpredictable and changed instantly to become either friend or foe. Of course I would prefer the fore to the later.

Recently, I also read a book, called, "For One More Day", by Mitch Albom. Courtesy of Roger. A simple and sweet story with a great message behind it, it's a short book that can be completed within half a day, if you really read it without distraction.That's all, I need to go back to revision already. T.T

Laterz~

[Phrase of the Day: Do not consume Mcdonald's curry sauce for the time being, unless you want to have some McMaggots ! =p]