Monday, September 29, 2008

So here, the tenth entry. Currently the blog has been collecting dust. well, What can I say, busy is still the word, now that promo has started, things could mean either way, can mean that I might need to start packing and plan ahead.. Darn..

Well, today's Chemistry paper is really what you call a classic horror movie, real life, first hand experience. The first paper, the MCQs were still alright, however the main dish were the paper two.. Is like the paper is so damn long that I couldn't finish half of the section C, which is like 30 plus marks gone! Way to go for promo! =( (CUZ THE TEACHERS ARE EVIL!!)

Last week, exactly seven days ago was General Paper and Chinese paper. Gp for now, we're only tested on paper one, the essay portion, luckily there are at least a question I can do, so I pick on something I'm prepared for -- Gender role. Is on "How far has the role of Mothers today changed?" And I've been accused by Roger for being a Feminist. Because I've actually did most of my Gp essay on issues or themed gender role or discrimination against a gender. CL paper, was alright, nothing much to say. Because the Hall was freaking cold!

2nd Bro back from Bangkok, now another round of internet fight!

Damn..

Now can only focus on the last three papers... Mathematics, History and Physics. No 2 H2 pass, that's it! Well, I'm not the only one that didn't finish the Chem paper.. Daniel was cursing the paper, first time see him swearing so hard! Damn...

So today went mopping around for a few hours with the JJs.. lol.. Today was the first time I eat at Subway.. Spent a lot of money.. But was too sad to care.. lol

Whatever, guess I have no freaking way to stop.. Just go..

Oh, and last Thursday night, I drew a picture for Pei Qi:
















From the cover of Superior book #5

Actually I drew the whole thing, but I crop it down....


Three papers down, Three more papers to go...

That's all... For now...

[Phrases of the Day: I'm warning you, somebody is gonna get hurt! (Don't you just love Russell Peters?) Orh, today is special, got two phrase, Teachers are evil.. =p]