Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is about time for me to blog again. After a week. I will try to keep things shorter. =p For the whole of last week, the pseudo holiday, most of days were spent on relaxing and procrastinating. Thus in the end, only manage to do part of what I intended to do.

Mathematics solutions for now are mostly presented in graphical form, which can be quite a bitch if it gets too many or complex. Sciences are the concepts and the way you handle them. GP and history are more than just knowledge and examples, is more about the way you evaluates and argue for your stand. All comes down to being precise I guess.

On Monday, P.E. was really a pain in the ass. Heard that was due to the record poor statistic of the rate of people passing NAFA over the years. And they decided they want to test our endurance through series of stretching exercises and running laps like nobody's business, which was really a bitch. Hopefully tomorrow it will not be a deja vu. Today mathematics was on vector, is been a while since I did any questions on them. Physics, we finally made it to the last chapter that will be tested on promos, Electricity. Chemistry is on a few short quizzes and revision on Atomic structure.

On the so not bright side, on our GP lesson, Mr Andrew's speech was grave. It kinda knock some sense out of me. A inevitable question that I want to avoid, "Will I be about to pass GP at the end of the 3 years?" or "Should I continue to study in M.I?" or even, "Can I make it to Year 2?" Some reflections to make after receiving results for promo. Meanwhile, the only thing can be and should be done is to revise!

On the bright side, Class T-shirt production had finally made another progress and now, the sizes are collated, at least half of the full sum collected, although there are still problems here and there. Hopefully it will go as planned.

And, I finally manage to finish watching Supernatural! Yay! And waiting for season 4, heard that will be on sidereel on 18th of September! Surprisingly, D.N angel, the manga is up running again, after nearly two years! And it stopped at the most crucial part back then... =.=


That's all. I guess, I will not exactly agree this post is short, but it is better then previous one!

Laterz~

[Phrase of the Day: Everything has dual prospects, don't be shallow by focusing on it's face value. Look beyond skin deep to get the bigger picture.]