Monday, October 11, 2010

Suprise update! Cause Fiona is dragging the time.. :P

Guess what? I've a tumblr account.. For a while already, but not that long.. Is just that I'm pretty lazy to go over to tumblr since I already have blogger.. LOL..

Maybe next time I'll use Tumblr for projects and artsy stuff.. So yea, should post pic and snippets at Tumblr especially now that Sem two starting soon..

Yesterday was the famous 10/10/10.. And I've partake in the Worldwide Moment this year.. 10-10-10 GMT10:10AM (or was it EST?) Anyway, I've checked, is local time 18:10.. So yea, when to take a pic before going into the Hougang Point to get something for Fiona.. Waited until the time is over cuz I don't want to take the pic inside the mall..


This is the pic.. I've a few more.. I might upload later onto Fb or Tumblr..

Tml is the release of the Sem 2 timetable, I hope that the timetable will be a good one.. Something similar if not same as Sem 1 will be loved! I'll find out anyway.. Now I'm a little concern over which GSM I'll be offered.. And hope that got a few friends also in the same GSM, so that is not so boring..

I almost forgot I got O level to take.. =.= And I'm kinda lazy to practice math again.. ZZZ But still, it have to be done..

Look, I even put in a pic.. I guess I'm a little bored today..