Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Road so Far.. (late)

The Year of 2009 is pretty much a year that screams right in my face - A Year suck to be Me!

Things had pretty much like went south for the year! Like a domino effect, it just keeps on having reprecussions.. Like what Jolene describes, a year of coma.. So in general things are really bad.. My Dad underwent a knife, I totally screw up my education, my family's financial status I would say it's at it's low point and others etc.. And so the emotion and tensions were running high and dry..

But not all were bad.. The biggest gain I had was Friendship.. I made new friends and got more closer friends.. They are my pillars at my lowest and my joy when I was at my highest.. So they are very valuable asset!

I often wondered that how long should I continue with Band.. Seriously, I still do not know.. But as of now I am still continuing with Band and maybe for another year or two minimum and who knows what in future.. But my teacher told me that I should seek out my passion and reasons again as to why I joined Band.. Hmmm..