Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sleep.. I realize, especially these few days, sleep is very, very important!! Without sleep you'll be going nuts! Between Tuesday to Friday around afternoon, I did not sleep, practically going bonkers! Even simple thinking was not possible. The line between sanity and insanity is so fragile and thin. (Especially on Friday itself) Was doing TTK project prototype, until I going practically insane with Bryan. And my muscles are also aching like hell...

And the SC has been really an ass this few days. Giving every instruction last minute! Same with the teachers. The time is like so damn short and tight. Sigh with things coming up so tight I feel like there are no room to breathe. Sleeping pretty much becomes an issue.

Anyway, one month had passed since the start of my blog. Whoa, I did not even think I can last, but nevertheless I still manage to hold it, but well, the days are still long ahead, the race is still on. Gonna try to achieve my goals. At the same time, all the best to those who are around me taking their 'O' and 'A' Level exam this year.

Classic questions quoted from my friend, G, a original guy who have hundred-and-one questions on his mind,(joking only!):

.: Scene One:.
During one fine Chemistry lesson:

Teacher: "... CO2 molecules are considered quite big,..." ( We were discussing on the answer for a test on Gaseous State.

G: *raised his hand "Cher, then if CO2 molecules are so big, why can't we see them?"

.: Scene Two :.
One fine day at the Cafe area during a Break

G to J: "Can I drink your milk?" (He was referring to the bottle of fresh milk J was holding onto)

J: O.o|||

---End---

The above is by no means for entertainment purpose, if there's any coincident it is just purely coincident!

That's all, now after some rest, my head still feels like someone stuff cotton wool into my head... I better go sleep now~

[Phrase of the Day: Sleep is essential to your body, at least get 4 hours of REM sleep!]