Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Okay, here it is, my blog. Finally, somehow my mind decides its time to have one blog. So here I am, with A blog. Well, partly due to some incidents happened this few months that led me to this conclusion that maybe it would be better to have a blog. I think is rather predictable of me to have a default skin and to even more care less about those add-on. Moving on.

Well, as of now, life has been quite busy, so I want to apologize to those around me if I had been a bit cold or have a "Touch-and-go" attitude, because sometimes it is just hard to keep the energy level up.

Sometimes I just wish that things can be more smoother and have less hassle. But then again, this is life that we are talking about. Hmm, we cannot complain much I guess. They say that what makes the world a more beautiful place to live in is because, the world is not perfect. The studies are indeed getting harder as days goes by, topics goes by. Just hope that things will get better too. But I also cannot only all talk but no actions right?

Promos aren't very far, according to our dearest DM, Mr Ivan Lim, we only have around 38 academic days, excluding all the public, school holidays and all sort of things. Time is indeed short. Not to mention, the need to brush up on all the fundamental and learning of new topics. Time is precious. But I cannot help but procrastinate and drag before getting things done. And currently I am guilty of it. (I Should actually be doing my IRP.)

Well for now I can only move forward. Chemistry Practical Exam for Promos is on Term 3 Week 8, and now is already Term 3 Week 5, way to go, man! (Dying) =.= And this year, I am taking GCE 'A'-Level Chinese Language Examination. Which is on 30/10/08. Since I have already screwed up my Oral and my Listening Comprehension is over, I might as well just concentrate on paper II. No time to mourn over it. That is pretty much all for now, tomorrow still have school, so I better go and finish up my assignments if not I will need to face the music. (The Wrath of Teachers!)

[Phrase of the Day: You will reap what you sow. What goes round, comes round.]